Supports Windows Server 2016
Extended hardware support
Back up and restore critical hard drive sectors, edit the contents of hard disk sectors, and organize those sectors however you wish – all with one solution.
With Acronis Disk Director 12.5, you can create an exact replica of a source-disk data onto a target disk. The source disk volumes can be cloned “as is”, or resized automatically to fit the new disk.
- Create, convert, copy, move and delete volumes
- Resize, split, and merge volumes without losing your data
- Format and label volumes, specify i-node density, change file systems or clusters size
- Add or break mirrored volumes or span volume across multiple physical disks
- Create and repair RAID-5 volumes
- Convert disks, from basic to dynamic and MBR to GPT
- Initialize newly added hard disks and import foreign disks
- Change disk status between online to offline
Create either WinPE or Linux bootable media so you can start your machine from a CD/DVD or USB stick. By launching with boot media, you can use Acronis Disk Director either on bare metal or outside of the operating system (OS). You’ll be able to partition your machine before the OS is installed, ensure that the OS and applications are not interfering with disk management operations, and conduct advanced troubleshooting and recoveries if the OS fails to start.
Defend your data by protecting it against hardware or software failures, virus attacks, or destruction by intrusive hackers. Every copy of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 comes with Acronis Recovery Expert built-in, so you can easily recover lost or deleted disk partitions.
- Basic and Dynamic (LDM) disks
- MBR and GPT disks
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3 and ReiserFS3 file systems. A sector-by-sector mode is available for copying and moving partitions of any other type