What is Acronis Disk Director
Create, customize, and organize partitions or your entire hard drive’s structure without losing data.
Quickly recover lost or deleted data partitions, even if your operating system fails to boot.
Instantly move your old disk’s operating system and applications to a replacement disk.
Supports Windows 10
Manage your data, whether you are splitting, resizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
Let Acronis Disk Director make complex operations easy and more efficient with an intuitively designed user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
Clone disk to a replacement HDD. No need to spend hours installing your old disk’s operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes
As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
Acronis Disk Editor allows direct byte accessing and editing capabilities on your disk.
Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors.
Volume recovery is an easy to use tool that lets you recover volumes that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to a hardware failure. Learn more…
The ability to SPLIT your existing single volume into two volumes, and install a second operating system into the second volume.
Span volume across multiple physical disks – Supports up to 32 disks.
Now supports Windows 10 Preinstallation Environment. Boot from a CD/DVD or USB drive without having any operating system installed.
- Browse through detailed information about all hard disks, partitions, and file systems
- Explore partition data before performing partitioning operations
- Hide or make visible partitions of any type
- Format partitions
- Automatically optimize hard disk space usage
- Preview changes made in a partition layout before applying them to disk
Looking for complete data protection?
Check out Acronis True Image – a full system image backup and recovery solution. Together with Acronis Disk Director, they provide the ultimate toolset for complete data protection and disk management, empowering you to get the most out of your computer.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows XP (all editions)
Supported file systems
- Linux SWAP
Recommended hardware requirements
- Computer processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- System memory: 512MB or more
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher
- CD / DVD recording drive, or a flash drive for bootable media creation
Minimum hardware requirements
- Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
- Computer processor: modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
- System memory: 256MB
- Screen resolution: 800x600 pixels
- Installation disk space: 150MB
- Other: Mouse