Meet Acronis Storage
A universal, cost-efficient, easy-to-use, and scalable software-defined storage solution that combines block, file, and object workloads and uses industry-standard hardware.
Fast and Scalable
Typical Usage Scenarios on a Single Cluster
Acronis Storage architecture allows it to support all typical workloads. Use it as a back-end storage for Acronis Files Cloud, Acronis Backup Cloud, Open-Xchange, vSphere, Hyper V, Microsoft Exchange or as shared storage for general needs like documents, graphics, video files. Different workloads can be applied to the same storage.
Keep Acronis Backup Cloud and Acronis Backup 12.5 backup data secure anywhere – on-premises and in public clouds such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, or on Network Attached Storage (NAS). You can also replicate data to another data center.
Acronis Storage is optimized to deliver exceptional performance even for partial file updates. It provides support for Network File Systems (NFS). You can use Kerberos and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to control permissions.
Lets you build your own AWS S3-compatible cloud storage for applications and cloud services with unlimited scalability to billions of objects. Acronis Storage provides the best storage for Acronis Files Cloud.
Acronis Storage is highly efficient and provides fast block storage for high-performance tasks. Run Virtual Machines (VMs) or databases directly from Acronis Storage with highly available iSCSI Interface targets.
Solves the data-rebuild problem and offers better data protection and performance with managed overhead and load balancing.
- Leverages erasure coding technology and replication to reconstruct data
- Mathematically fragments data across the cluster so it can be accessed even when your hardware fails
- Let's you configure overhead and redundancy for optimal protection and performance
- Automates data and balances the load to reduce manual operations
- Ideal for fault-tolerant, large dataset scenarios
- Provides high-performance erasure encoding, even for hot data, to increase the safety of any types of data
- Replaces traditional RAID systems, SAN, and NAS
- Includes a log-structured file system with storage tiers and failure-domains to achieve strong data consistency
Acronis Storage includes integration with Acronis Notary to leverage blockchain and ensure the authenticity of data saved in object storage to improve regulatory compliance.
- Provides immutable logging and watermarking
- Protects data and metadata
- Intellectual property assets
- Property registry documents
- Medical files
- Ensures authenticity and integrity of the data
- Chain-of-evidence for court documents
- Police or security camera footage
- Long-term archiving subject to audit
- Business data
Scalability from One Host to Unlimited
- Add/upgrade CPU, RAM, I/O controllers without interrupting the service
- Add SSD cache on live production system
- Upgrade or add disks to storage node at any time
- Grow it as needed to lower initial costs
- Easily add more storage nodes
- Change failure domains (host/disk) on live production systems without service interrupt
- Improve performance, capacity, reliability, and access, replication, and recovery speed
- Start small and expand storage requirements as your business dictates