Meet Acronis Storage
A universal, cost-efficient, easy-to-use, and scalable software-defined storage solution that combines block, file, and object workloads and uses industry-standard hardware.
Fast and Scalable
Solves the data-rebuild problem and offers better data protection and performance with managed overhead and load balancing.
- Leverages erasure coding technology and replication to reconstruct data
- Mathematically fragments data across the cluster so it can be accessed even when your hardware fails
- Let's you configure overhead and redundancy for optimal protection and performance
- Automates data and balances the load to reduce manual operations
- Ideal for fault-tolerant, large dataset scenarios
- Provides high-performance erasure encoding, even for hot data, to increase the safety of any types of data
- Replaces traditional RAID systems, SAN, and NAS
- Includes a log-structured file system with storage tiers and failure-domains to achieve strong data consistency
Acronis Storage includes integration with Acronis Notary to leverage blockchain and ensure the authenticity of data saved in object storage to improve regulatory compliance.
- Provides immutable logging and watermarking
- Protects data and metadata
- Intellectual property assets
- Property registry documents
- Medical files
- Ensures authenticity and integrity of the data
- Chain-of-evidence for court documents
- Police or security camera footage
- Long-term archiving subject to audit
- Business data
ESG Lab confirms that Acronis’ agile and efficient software-defined storage is easy to use, proven, cost-efficient, and scalable, outperforming the competition by 100 to 300 percent.
The Foundation for Acronis Data Cloud
Acronis Storage has been in production for more than six years at Acronis’ 14 data centers worldwide, storing over 100 PB of customer data. Integration with Acronis Data Cloud suite of products increases efficiency while reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).