|Job Location||:||Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||:||MBA (preferably)|
|Experience||:||Min 5 to 7 years relevant experience|
|About Acronis||:||Acronis sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery and secure access solution. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe backups of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment – virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.|
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 145 countries. With its more than 50 patents, Acronis product have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.
- Responsible for delivering presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Acronis technology and solutions for the assigned region.
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations and proof of concept activities for Acronis solutions.
- Develop close relationships with the sales team in order to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer`s business problems, over and above specific technical requirements and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
- Produce written proposals and technical responses to RFI`s and RFP`s.
- Conduct hands on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis solutions to customer/ channel partners.
- Working with Acronis academy and delivering Acronis Certification courses to partners.
- Develop customer solution proposals and supporting documentation for review by the customer and Acronis management.
- Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within Acronis.
- Maintain knowledge on major industry developments; be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters.
- Establish track record in infrastructure System/ Cloud Computing/ Backup Solutions.
- Good understanding of IT Storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Deep understanding of the IT industry and the internet.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technology and eco system.
- Experience in virtualization/ cloud computing/ managed services
- Good working knowledge of SAN/ NAS, Networking and Backup.
- Strong knowledge of the storage and backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products.
- Backup and/ or Storage solution design experience.
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper – V.
- Relevant Experience as Pre Sales, supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/ or backup software/ hardware.
- Ability to take the lead and front project opportunities.
- Knowledge/ experience on end to end solution matching.
- Must be confident, assertive professional, capable of working independent but also within a team.
- Must display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills
- Must be articulate,, persuasive, good listener, creative, intuitive with excellent oral and written ommunication, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues.