Education and Research institutions need to preserve their data and enable students and faculty to easily access and share data with both internal and external colleagues. If any data is lost or compromised, it can interrupt your institution’s business, damage the brand, and put the institution out of compliance with a variety of regulations and funding mandates – all which can result in financial losses.
Acronis delivers easy, complete, and safe solutions to protect your data and manage safe and secure access. With Acronis, your students, faculty, and administrative staff can always find the data they need, when they need it, from any location, using any device they choose.
- Safeguard your systems from ransomware attacks with Acronis Active Protection, the only backup technology that detects and prevents unauthorized encryption of files and backups
- Reduce recovery time by 50%*
- Reduce long-term storage costs by up to 60%*
- Reduce the time to back up a full system by 30%*
- Deploy an image to hundreds of the same or different systems 80% faster*
- Refresh or change configurations in a class, lab, research, or test environment in half the time*
- Provide secure access to content and enable "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD)
- Complete yet easy to install, configure, and manage, requiring virtually zero training
- Collaborate with Acronis in research and education projects, internships, and scholarship programs
- According to customer feedback and Acronis survey data
Acronis Joint Education and Research Programs
Acronis offers a mix of innovative education and research programs to universities and colleges including:
- Acronis mentorship programs
- Joint research and development projects
- Guest lectures by our IT experts on the hottest IT topics
- Acronis Scholarship Program for outstanding students
- Sponsorships of IT conferences, competitions, and education events
In addition, Acronis offers a Certification Program to both students and IT staff. This program includes introductory courses on Acronis products, technologies, and best practices as well as a certified engineer course.